Terms & Conditions
Kelda Water Services (Retail) Limited
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere in this Website kwsretail.co.uk, with respect to a particular portion, file or document, any person is hereby authorised to view, copy, print, and distribute this website or any part thereof subject to the following conditions.
This website may be used for information and for non-commercial purposes only Kelda Water Services (Retail) Limited reserves the right to revoke the authorisation set out in this notice at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from Kelda Water Services (Retail) Limited.
Terms and Conditions of Use
INFORMATION ABOUT US
This Website is operated by Kelda Water Services (Retail) Limited (registered company number 05612103 whose registered office is Western House, Halifax Road, Bradford, BD6 2SZ) ("We" or "Us").
- By using this Website you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The website may be used for information and for non-commercial purposes only.
You agree to use the Kelda Water Services (Retail) Limited Website responsibly and agree not to:-
- Transmit material of a racist, obscene or otherwise derogatory or inappropriate nature.
- Maliciously interrupt or damage our services.
- Use the Kelda Water Services (Retail) Limited Website for any fraudulent or illegal purpose.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
- It is your responsibility to read the website terms and conditions regularly to make sure you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of the website after any changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these terms as modified.
- We recommend that, from time to time, you print off and keep a copy of these terms and conditions, and a copy of any terms and conditions relating to any product, service or competition that you apply for on our website for your own records.
ACCESS AND CHANGES TO OUR SITE
- The use and accessing of certain facilities, pages and areas of this website may be subject to additional specific terms and conditions.
- We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we do not guarantee or make any warranties or representations that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our website.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our website must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of our website in breach of these terms and conditions, your right to use our website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- The logo of Kelda Water Services (Retail) Limited is a registered Trade Mark and any unauthorised use of the logo may constitute a breach of that Mark. The name or logo of Kelda Water Services (Retail) Limited may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of any of the information contained in this website without specific, prior written permission of Kelda Water Services (Retail) Limited.
DISCLAIMER & LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Commentary and other materials posted on our website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- loss of income or revenue;
- wasted management or office time;
- and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- This clause does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Certain hypertext links in this website will take you to websites that are not under the control of Kelda Water Services (Retail) Limited. When you activate any of these or click on any links, you will leave our website. Kelda Water Services (Retail) Limited has no control over and will accept no responsibility for any statements, information, material, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any other websites owned or operated by third parties.
We will not accept any responsibility or liability for websites we frame and we recommend that you review the website terms and conditions that are applicable to the third party website.
The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that we approve of or endorse any other third party website or the content of that website.
PRODUCT, SERVICE AND COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If you apply for any product, service or competition mentioned on this website, you should read these terms and conditions with any other terms and conditions which relate to the product, service or competition, and if there is any contradiction between them the specific terms and conditions relating to the product, service or competition will apply.
- We can change the prices and details of products and services (and any offers) shown online at any time, without giving notice. We can only provide products and services if they are available and we cannot guarantee that they will be.
- We reserve the right to remove or to stop supplying any product, service or competition on this website at any time without giving notice. If we remove a product, service or competition, we will not be responsible to you.
- None of the provisions in these terms and conditions affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or enforceable for any reason that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- If you are experiencing problems with using the Website you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS: